Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Random placements

I have decided to take the criss cross pattern one step ahead. While i was exploring the possibilities of the materials that could be used, I tried making some sort of arrangement using toothpicks too.
And surprisingly, I liked that. I began placing them first, in a neat organised manner, and then randomly.
I then decided to go with the random organisation, because placing them neatly felt, well, too predictable.
Explorations using toothpicks
I liked the idea of layering this one with tissue paper as well. 
I finally decided to bring it all together. And since my whole life has become a war zone + fashion street, I decided to paint over this swatch with a camouflage effect
And Voila, Here is the outcome!

Camouflage print
See you in the next post! 
~~.~~

No comments:

Post a Comment