Friday, April 8, 2016

Miniature Model

The other day we were supposed to make a model that represents our opportunity area.
And instantly I formed the basic idea of how I would be proceeding with the work. The shop: Teena Sarees is a 6x6 ft shop. so the model was going to be a basic cube
So I went ahead and bought sunboard to form the structure. Slowly I kept adding the little details to the model. I wanted to show the hangers and sarees in the model too. So I made mini versions of hangers from wires, and then I used some fabrics to make the sarees.
So here is what I ended up with.
Teena Saree Shop Model
Image: Ruchita Sahni

Image: Ruchita Sahni
 I added little sequins and stones to give a detailed look to the sarees. It ended up looking so cute.
                                 

Saree details
Image: Ruchita Sahni

No comments:

Post a Comment