Friday, March 18, 2016

Process Book

Hello
I've started my work in the process book. I've decided to use water colors a lot this time, as in the last project I barely painted anything. 

It's going to get pretty colourfull this time.
Last night I began drawing a few things and I also snapchatted messy paints and brushes to my friends. They responded to this with snapchats of their process books. That made me even more motivated to work.
Img: Ruchita Sahni
I noticed some really good sketch- worthy 'chat-wallas' when we were in Chandni Chowk last time. I took their pictures and decided to draw those. Came up with quite good perspective drawings too, Here is one of the drawings that I drew adjacent to a page that describes the food scene of the market.
From the process book: Padam Chat Corner, Kinari Bazaar.
Img: Ruchita Sahni
Don't tell me that the 'chole bhatura' doesn't look mouth watering! Because as soon as I showed it to my brother, he began craving for one of those. Haha.
This is making me hungry too now. I've got to go and feed my stomach something good!
See you later! 


No comments:

Post a Comment