Sunday, January 24, 2016

A day at the IGNCA Library

Although i don't read much, I love the feeling that I get when I enter a library. 
So as soon as we were assigned the project, I made sure to visit the famous INDIRA GANDHI NATIONAL CENTRE OF ARTS
I had heard about the IGNCA library before but had never been there. So this seemed as a good opportunity to do so now.
And was I surprized? Yes!
The library was huge and multi-storied. On asking I found out that there were more than 3 hundred thousand books.

I ended up coming across some books that were relevant to my subject: THE World War II.

Here are some images that my friend took while we were at the library.


Image by Sakshi  Gulati (friend)


Image by Sakshi Gulati (friend)


The famous Chanel Suit
Information on the material most used during World War II- NYLON
Stockings that were made using Nylon
Birth of the Little Black Dress
    
That's all for now.



Thank you. 
~~.~~


1 comment:

  1. put more pictures and more content. Highlight the important points.
    more images from the visual diary.--- simmi

    ReplyDelete